Patricia One Piece
Make your debut at the pool in The Patricia One Piece. Patricia brings a touch of glamour, elegance and sophistication. Features a water friendly white, faux leather belt to cinch in your waist and give you that hour glass figure. Two layers of lining keep you covered in and out of the water. Like a rare piece of art, this is a masterpiece.
- Model is wearing size extra small
- Silky Italian Fabric
- Ultra high cut legs
- Clean finished seams create a smooth interior
- Adjustable, removable shoulder straps
- Water friendly faux patent leather belt
- 82% Nylon 18% Spandex Lining 80% Polyamide 20% Elastane
- Fully lined
GIGI C bikinis are made of high quality luxurious European fabrics. We want you to keep it in like new condition so make sure you follow these guidelines.
- Hand washing your suit is always recommended.
- Washing in a machine on gentle with cold water and mild detergent is also an option.
- Only hang dry.
- Do not tumble dry, iron, bleach or dry clean.
- Try to avoid rough surfaces that can create pilling.
- Do not leave rolled up and wet.
- Wash your bikini immediately after use, chlorine, some tanning oils, sunscreens, and fake tanning solutions can damage the fabric.
We want you to extend the longevity of your GIGI C bikini by taking these precautions.
We want you to love the way your suit fits. If you're not sure what your measurements are, this guide (and a soft measuring tape) will help you measure accurately.
Pro Tip: If any of the following measurements fall between whole numbers for you, we suggest rounding up so that the fit is comfortable.
Without wearing a bra, place the measuring tape around the apex of the bust, making sure it stays straight across your back (no dipping). The tape should be comfortable: not too tight, not too loose.
Making sure the tape is parallel to the floor, measure around the slimmest point of your waist (usually between your rib cage and navel). Place one finger between your waist and the tape, and use that measurement. This will ensure that the fit is comfortable and flattering.
Placing your feet together, find the fullest point of your hips. Wrap the measuring tape around this point, making sure it's hugging you comfortably and staying parallel to the floor all the way around.
|XS||30 — 32||A|
|S||32 — 34||A — B|
|M||34 — 36||B — C|
|L||36 — 38||D|
|XS||0 — 2||30 — 32|
|S||2 — 4||32 — 34|
|M||4 — 6||34 — 36|
|L||6 — 8||36 — 39|
|XS||30 — 32||23 — 25||30 — 32|
|S||32 — 34||25 — 27||32 — 34|
|M||34 — 36||27 — 29||34 — 36|
|L||36 — 38||29 — 31||36 — 39|