The Stella Bottom features an ageless hipster profile with a risqué, mini zipper. But don't worry, our center-front locking zipper stays firmly in place. Cutouts at the sides with cheeky bottom coverage. Perfect for a game of volleyball on the beach paired with the Sadie Top.
- Silky, thin scuba
- Model is wearing size extra small
- Center-front locking zipper
- Flat lock seaming hugs your curves and creates a silky smooth interior
- Cutout design featuring die-cut technology eliminates rough edges and ensures ultimate comfort
- Arching hemlines at back accentuate your shape
- Cheeky coverage
- 84% Polyester 16% Spandex
GIGI C bikinis are made of high quality luxurious European fabrics. We want you to keep it in like new condition so make sure you follow these guidelines.
- Hand washing your suit is always recommended.
- Washing in a machine on gentle with cold water and mild detergent is also an option.
- Only hang dry.
- Do not tumble dry, iron, bleach or dry clean.
- Try to avoid rough surfaces that can create pilling.
- Do not leave rolled up and wet.
- Wash your bikini immediately after use, chlorine, some tanning oils, sunscreens, and fake tanning solutions can damage the fabric.
We want you to extend the longevity of your GIGI C bikini by taking these precautions.
We want you to love the way your suit fits. If you're not sure what your measurements are, this guide (and a soft measuring tape) will help you measure accurately.
Pro Tip: If any of the following measurements fall between whole numbers for you, we suggest rounding up so that the fit is comfortable.
Without wearing a bra, place the measuring tape around the apex of the bust, making sure it stays straight across your back (no dipping). The tape should be comfortable: not too tight, not too loose.
Making sure the tape is parallel to the floor, measure around the slimmest point of your waist (usually between your rib cage and navel). Place one finger between your waist and the tape, and use that measurement. This will ensure that the fit is comfortable and flattering.
Placing your feet together, find the fullest point of your hips. Wrap the measuring tape around this point, making sure it's hugging you comfortably and staying parallel to the floor all the way around.
|XS||30 — 32||A|
|S||32 — 34||A — B|
|M||34 — 36||B — C|
|L||36 — 38||D|
|XS||0 — 2||30 — 32|
|S||2 — 4||32 — 34|
|M||4 — 6||34 — 36|
|L||6 — 8||36 — 39|
|XS||30 — 32||23 — 25||30 — 32|
|S||32 — 34||25 — 27||32 — 34|
|M||34 — 36||27 — 29||34 — 36|
|L||36 — 38||29 — 31||36 — 39|